Presbyterian Healthcare Services, a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system in New Mexico, is seeking a BE/BC Pediatric ENT to join our growing team of exceptional clinicians and staff in Albuquerque, NM.
What We’re Offering:
• Join an established, multi-specialty medical group
• A Collegial work environment with easy access to well-qualified specialists
• Enjoy all of New Mexico’s beauty and lifestyle
• Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available
• Generous time off program (vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday)
• Comprehensive benefits package
• CME allowance
•Fully paid malpractice insurance
• System-wide EPIC EMR
• Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
What We’re Seeking:
• Must be BC/BE in Pediatric Otolaryngology
• Outstanding patient care qualities, highly motivated with an interest to grow their practice
• Patient-focused and willing to collaborate and work in a team environment
• Ability to obtain a medical license to practice in the state of New Mexico Practice Highlights
• Weekly Schedule - Clinic 3 days/OR 2 days
• Excellent Support from pediatric intensivists, hospitalists and neonatologists
• Ability to Influence growth of the program.
• Call - Mostly phone calls nights and weekends - some weekend as needed for consult/emergency.
• Practice integrated in thriving multispecialty clinic setting
• System-Wide EPIC EMR
Who we are:
Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of nine hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group with more than 1,000 physicians and advanced practice clinicians. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, it is the state’s largest private employer with more than 12,500 employees.
What the Area Offers:
Albuquerque thrives as New Mexico’s largest metropolitan center with a metro area population of over 900,000. It offers generous springs and falls punctuated by moderate summers and mild winters all amid the backdrop of the beautiful Sandia Mountain range. With more than 300 days of sunshine annually, Albuquerque is considered a destination city for most types of outdoor activities such as the annual Duke City Marathon, the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta, hundreds of hiking and biking trails as well as skiing in nearby Taos. Albuquerque is less than an hour away from Santa Fe, the third-largest art market in the U.S. Presbyterian invites you to get a glimpse of what it’s like to work at Presbyterian.
To learn more about Presbyterian or to apply, contact Susan Camenisch at firstname.lastname@example.org or (505) 923-8718. AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED/NMHRA. PHS is committed to ensuring a drug-free workplace.